Tuesday 7 May 2013

SKINCARE | LA ROCHE-POSAY HYDRAPHASE UV INTENSE


 LA ROCHE POSAY HYDRAPHASE UV INTENSE, £16.50 (x)

Really I don't know where to start with the product! I first bought it on a whim in Boots whilst looking for an eye cream. I'd heard good things about Hydraphase for eyes but sadly they didn't have it, so I sulked around for a bit and found this! My skin is quite oily, but looks quite dull and dehydrated from years of stripping off the oils (Bad Kitty!)  To be honest I thought this would all end in distaster, and I invisioned waking up with an oily face and slippy slidy makeup. I was greatly surprised..



Hydraphase UV Intense is a lightweight lotion, that has a light pleasant scent and leaves no residue on the skin. It containts Hyluronic Acid which is already contained in our bodies when we're younger that gets produced less as we age, it's the acid that that plumps that skin and attracts water, keeping skin hydrated for longer! It also, as it says in the name, protects from daily UVA and UVB rays, which is just a plus for me. I apply this before bed, after cleansing, and also before I apply my makeup in the morning.

After using this everyday for five days now, my skin actually does feel a lot better. It hasn't worsened my oil, but also hasn't lessened it either (which is fine for me, as that's not what it's for) I do feel like my skin is more hydrated and it looks a lot more 'alive'. If you need a boost of hydration in your life, I recommened this!

So, have you tried any La Roche Posay products, or any of the Hydraphase range? Any recommendations would be welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment