Monday 29 April 2013

NAILS | ESSIE, MASTER PLAN



MASTERPLAN BY ESSIE, £7.99 (x)

I've never been one for nailpolishes, but lately with the new Essie stand in my local boots I've been finding myself eying up these little beauties! Master Plan is a colour that I wasn't quite sure of when I first saw it, having pale skin I was worried it would make my hands look, for lack of a better word, dead. It's a lilacy-grey, and just misses the mark of hands-from-the-crypt syndrome in my opinion, although in some lights it can be questionable on my skintone as I predicted.

 
 ONE COAT OF MASTER PLAN

Formula-wise, this polish along with my other Essie polishes does not dissapoint: Creamy, opaque in one coat on my nails and settles well. It also dries remarkably fast! Even with it's quite expensive price tag, I think it's definitely worth it for the quality. All in all I think I'll be purchasing a lot more Essie polishes in the future... Move over Barry M!

No comments:

Post a Comment